Due to the uncertainty / circumstances of Covid-19, we have postponed the Year5/6 School Swimming Program scheduled
for 1 to 12 June.
Fortunately, we have been offered an alternative date for the program - Monday 24 August to Friday 4 September, in the hope that
the program is permitted to run.
Thank you to those who have already paid for swimming. If you haven’t paid, then please pay at least 2 weeks prior to the start of the program.
If you have paid and would like your money back in the meantime, we can either refund the payment to your account to cover other charges, or we can
arrange a refund into your bank account.
Please send us an email with your request (firstname.lastname@example.org), letting us know of
your preference; and please provide your bank account details if you want the payment made into your bank account.
Thank you for your understanding.