Hello EPS families,
We have just been made aware of a webinar run by Heidi Rogers which you right find helpful in the current setting. Please see below for the invite from Heidi:
Now we’re in the thick of Victoria’s fourth lockdown, it’s a good opportunity to sharpen our coping skills and feel empowered at a time when many of us are feeling exhausted.
See below the details of a FREE webinar that tackles the specific challenges we’re all facing, and how to nail the way we respond to them.
Even if you’re not living in Victoria, chances are the workshop will still be helpful now (or in the not-too-distant future…).
LIVE Webinar: Your Roadmap For Surviving Snap Lockdowns
DATE: Thursday 10 June
TIME: 8pm (+Q&A afterwards)
Replay Recording Available
Here’s an overview of what you’ll learn:
- What your family needs most right now.
- What to prioritize during lockdown (and what to avoid) for the wellbeing of your family.
- How to support your own mental health during this time.
- The do’s and don’ts of effective homeschooling (it’s not what you think!).
- The role and impact of complaining, and how to manage it.
- Why play is so important at times like these, and ideas for incorporating more of it.
- Tried and tested scripts you can use to reassure your kids AND yourself.
- Why you’re feeling more exhausted or fatigued right now.
- How to handle those moments where it ‘all feels too much’.
Stay to the end of the webinar for a Q&A session, and receive a link to download my scripts for managing anxiety.
Look forward to seeing you on Thursday night!