Good morning Families
I hope this finds you safe and well and that you are feeling ok about the next few days.
Our amazing staff have been working late the last night to offer and provide some learning tasks for your child to complete today via SEESAW. I am very grateful for their time after hours last night and wish to acknowledge their efforts.
The activities are designed to be completed independently and to help keep our students in a rhythm for learning and again get use to remote and flexible learning.
Today staff will continue to focus on their preparations for the Remote and Flexible Learning we will all undertake next Monday and Tuesday – feedback and assessing of tasks competed today will therefore be very minimal.
These tasks are, or will shortly be, available for your child to complete throughout the morning.
As we did last time, please sign in with your Home Learning code following the steps below:
- Go to https://web.seesaw.me on a computer.
- Or install the Seesaw Class iOS or Android app.
- Tap “I’m a Student”.
- Scan or type in your Home Learning code
- Post to your journal, respond to activities, and view class announcements.
- Remember, this code is like a password. Keep it safe!
We will be in touch later today with further updates as they are made available.
Good luck and take care