Dear Parents /Carers,
As you are no doubt aware, earlier today the State Government announced new restrictions in relation to the latest Corona Virus outbreak from the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne.
The Chief Health Officer, Professor Brett Sutton has stated:
From 6:00pm tonight, the following rules apply across metropolitan Melbourne and will be in place until at least June 4 (next Friday).
- Masks must be worn indoors unless there is an exemption. This applies to everyone 12 years and older and includes workplaces
- Private gatherings in the home are limited to five visitors per day
- Public gatherings are limited to 30 people
- Will not be required to wear a mask during instructional teaching time or while eating and drinking.
- Will be required to wear a mask when transitioning within buildings.
We are expecting a further update of our School Operation Guidelines later tonight or early tomorrow. Please note that any new or updated restrictions may impact on our planned open mornings and afternoons later this week. These may also impact on school tours, PMP, classroom helpers and we will all need to be prepared to move quickly and adjust to these changes as they occur.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and support.
As soon as this information is made available, we will be sure to pass this on.
Stay safe and Stay strong