School Operations Update


Good morning families and I hope that this finds you safe and well despite the unnerving times we are all experiencing right now.

Right now we are hoping for the best and planning for the worst.

I have had NO contact or communication from the Department but the sense I get when talking to other Principals is that a circuit breaker is imminent. This, coupled with update Tier 1 Public Exposure sites that have extended to Mordialloc means that we will postpone the planned ‘Open Mornings’ for today and tomorrow. This is done in the interests of safety of all.

A reminder to everyone that if you are on-site for more than 15 minutes – you MUST sign in and I urge you to socially distance and wear masks when this is not possible.

If the bad news arrives and we do hit another mini lockdown, we will be ready.

Take care and stay safe

James Whitla