The move to stage 4 restrictions will have significant implications for our school and our community. I wish to acknowledge that this is a very confusing and somewhat frustrating time and we will continue to do our best to support all of our families navigate through this uncertainty together.
The Government’s decision to establish new on-site arrangements was not taken lightly, and I understand that this may lead to further frustration and anxiety. I am assured that these steps have been identified as critical measures to reduce the movement of students and families across the state.
In light of the number and type of industries that have closed and the tougher restrictions in place- only a limited number of students will now be able to access supervision on-site.
The criteria for students that can attend on-site has changed and is now as follows:
- children whose parents are permitted workers.
- vulnerable children in out of home care, children known to child protection and other agencies and children the school identifies as vulnerable
- children with a disability who also fit one of the above two categories.
If your child meets the criteria above, we will be asking that you please complete an updated Google form
Please see link below for the onsite attendance request online form for Monday 3 August – Friday 7 August
On Site Attendance Request Form – Monday 3 August – Friday 7 August
If you have any problems accessing this link alternatively you can completed the attached PDF and email it through to Edithvale.email@example.com by Thursday.
Any student attending school on any day next week is requested to:
- Bring their own water bottle for use at school as students should not drink directly from drinking fountains at this time. Taps can still be used to refill water bottles.
- Understand that Our Mobile Phone Policy remains in place
- Bring enough food for the day
- Bring along any reading materials or toys (not to be shared) to help them through the day
- Wear warm clothing
- Enter via French Avenue gates only and supervision on-site will run from 8:45am to 3:30pm
Parent letter for on site supervision (259 KB) – 16-Apr-2020
EPS On Site Attendance Form – Mon 3 Aug – Fri 7 Aug – 28-Jul-2020
Acceptable Use Agreement – ICT – (372 KB) 10-Apr-2020
Edithvale Remote Learning – for parents – (263 KB) 13-Apr-2020
Information about EPS Home Learning with SEESAW – (121 KB) 25-Mar-2020
Information Collection Notice (247 KB) – 10-Apr-2020
Learning from Home: Information for parents and carers (208 KB) – 10-Apr-2020
Loan of Assets Agreement (444 KB) – 10-Apr-2020
On site attendance form (629 KB) – 10-Apr-2020
Online Learning Handbook Student Edition (218 KB)
Physical Distancing Guidance for Schools (142 KB)
Resources for all year levels