Welcome to our great school!
At Edithvale Primary we recognise and understand the diverse learning needs of each and every one of our students. Our committed staff and dedicated parent community strive to provide a learning environment that encourages and fosters creative thinking and curiosity.
We provide a safe and secure learning environment, encouraging children to take risks and to engage in a diverse curriculum provided by a team of teachers committed to high quality instruction.
Connecting with our Community, Working together, Doing the right thing and Aspiring Higher are core values that are the cornerstones of a strong culture of learning and development.
We encourage each of our students to recognise their unique significance to our school community and support and guide them as they explore their interests and abilities.
Edithvale Primary School has a strong commitment to:
- the safety, welfare and development of each child
- students with the best possible education in a friendly, stimulating, success-oriented and rewarding learning environment
- a flourishing extra-curricula program
- a strong home-school partnership with parental involvement in school activities and decision making to maximise opportunities for all students
- a caring environment incorporating: Buddies, Restorative practices and processes that clearly explain our values and expectations of behaviour
- a wide range of special programs, including PE, French, The Arts, ICT, Instrumental Music, Developing leadership skills whereby student voice is valued and encouraged, empowering students to be active participants in the learning process.
If you would like to find out more about our great school, please call and make an appointment to come in and chat about the extensive learning opportunities we offer for your child.